As good friends with the common bond of love through Jesus Christ, we find ways to enrich each other’s lives through fun and fellowship throughout the year.
Some of our regular activities include:
- Mid-week Advent and Lenten soup suppers
- Game Nights
- Chili Cookoffs
- Service Auctions
- Empty Nesters Fellowship Group
- Fellowship of Families (for families with young children)
- Stitching Sisters (knit and crochet circle)
- Middle School Retreats, Sunday School and Confirmation
- Softball Team (spring and summer)
- Volleyball Team (fall and winter)
- High School Youth Activities and Retreats
A small group is a gathering of 5 to 10 people that meets regularly for bible study or faith sharing. In these gatherings, members get to know one another deeply and support one another on their faith journeys. You can read about new small groups forming in the sidebar on the right. Below are some of our ongoing groups.
Mocha Morning Bible Study – 9:30 am Wednesdays.
Men’s Word and Prayer – 6 am Thursdays at Panera
Mid-Week Bible Study – 1 pm Wednesdays
Women’s Bible Study – 7:30 am Tuesdays at Panera